Pfizer approval for young children as soon as end of this year; Covid restrictions to ease in the ACT on Friday; Victoria records 1,069 new cases and 10 deaths; NSW records 224 cases and four deaths; masks to come off in Queensland this week; Anthony Albanese responds to Coalition’s electric vehicle strategy; students sitting their HSC exams today will be required to wear a mask – follow all the day’s news
- Covid booster shots: who is eligible and how will it affect your vaccination status in Australia?
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- What are NSW’s new freedoms for fully vaccinated people?
- Victoria vaccination rate map; NSW vaccination rates map
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Oh, just in case you wanted to see how much Shorten was BEAMING during that interview:
Now does former opposition leader and Labor frontbencher Bill Shorten has something to say about this electric car funding announcement from the federal government? Well, yes, of course he does.
You did hear about electric vehicles at the last election. Listen, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery in politics.
It is correct that I proposed putting charging stations on the National Highway. Australia is in danger of becoming automotive third world.