We’ll be following events in Glasgow and around the UK today
- Half world’s fossil fuel assets could become worthless by 2036
- Blue carbon: hidden CO2 sink campaigners say could help save planet
- How fast do we need to cut carbon emissions?
- Small cuts in air traffic would level off global heating caused by flying
- Read all our Cop coverage here
Jennifer Granholm in the US department of energy is now talking about her own personal experience as governor of Michigan.
“In 2009 the great recession tore through the US auto industry. Hundreds of thousands lost their jobs in Michigan, where I was governor. The pain that I saw in the eye of workers has seared my soul … I became obsessed with how we can create jobs in clean energy to diversify our economy.